Why become an international trade partner with Greenscents?
Greenscents products are totally authentic
- The only Soil Association certified organic laundry & household range in the UK.
- At least 70% certified organic ingredients.
- All ingredients are approved by The Soil Association and are natural & GMO free.
- No toxic chemicals.
- No tropical forest destruction.
Greenwashing won’t wash at Greenscents
- Reputable certifiers mean Greenscents is genuinely green.
- Organic with The Soil Association.
- Palm oil free with POFCAP.
- Vegan with The Vegan Society.
- Cruelty Free with CFI.
Premium products that don’t cost the earth
- Rated #1 in the UK by Ethical Consumer 2017, 2021.
- Super-concentrated formulas mean a small bottle goes a very long way.
Join the circular economy with Greenscents
- 5 & 20 litre containers can be returned to Greenscents for cleaning and refilling.
- All bottles are plastic free and sustainable pumps, sprays & other accessories can be purchased at discounted prices.
- Only organic essential oil blends are used to create our natural aromas.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-viral formulas.
- Our very popular fragrance-free ‘nonscents’ range is perfect for babies and those with sensitive skin.
A company that cares
- A small family business committed to ethical living.
- A commitment to B2B support.
Sign up for a trade account…
- Free POS material for your customers.
- Free stickers for zero waste retailers.
- Our trade newsletter and seasonal product discounts.
- Promotion on our social media channels. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to all our customer information on our website including blogs and guides e.g our practical guide to coronavirus, blogs on sustainability, green issues and health.