Why become a trade partner with Greenscents?
Greenscents products are totally authentic
- The only Soil Association certified organic laundry & household range in the UK.
- At least 70% certified organic ingredients.
- All ingredients are approved by The Soil Association and are natural & GMO free.
- No toxic chemicals.
- No tropical forest destruction.
Greenwashing won’t wash at Greenscents
- Reputable certifiers mean Greenscents is genuinely green.
- Organic with The Soil Association.
- Palm oil free with POFCAP.
- Vegan with The Vegan Society.
- Cruelty Free with CFI.
Premium products that don’t cost the earth
- Rated #1 in the UK by Ethical Consumer 2017, 2021.
- Super-concentrated formulas mean a small bottle goes a very long way.
Join the circular economy with Greenscents
- 5 & 20 litre containers can be returned to Greenscents for cleaning and refilling.
- This is a free service from Greenscents. Simply book your returns when you next reorder.
- All bottles are plastic free and sustainable pumps, sprays & other accessories can be purchased at discounted prices.
- Only organic essential oil blends are used to create our natural aromas.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-viral formulas.
- Our very popular fragrance-free ‘nonscents’ range.
A company that cares
- A small family business committed to ethical living.
- A commitment to B2B support.
Sign up for a trade account…
- Free delivery on all orders over £125 + VAT.
- Free returns on all 5 & 20 litre containers when you reorder.
- Free POS material for your customers.
- Free stickers for zero waste retailers.
- Our trade newsletter and seasonal product discounts.
- Promotion on our social media channels. For further information email email@example.com.
- Access to all our customer information on our website including blogs and guides e.g our practical guide to coronavirus, blogs on sustainability, green issues and health.
If you want to return empty 5 or 20 litre containers please choose this option at the shop when you reorder. The courier will arrive with labels for the returns. Please box or tape the returns together to reduce the number of separate items to collect.