Why stock Greenscents products?
SINCE 2011 WE’VE BEEN WORKING WITH INDEPENDENT RETAILERS TO CREATE A CERTIFIED ORGANIC RANGE OF LAUNDRY AND HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS THAT CUSTOMERS WILL LOVE.
Feedback from our retailers has been essential to our business success and it still matters!
We are at the forefront of the pioneering ‘zero waste’ movement and we supply many independent stores up and down the country with our 20 litre refill containers. Greenscents products are very concentrated so if your customers think Greenscents is more expensive than others, do remind them that they get more for their money. Our 20 litre laundry liquid is enough for 880 washes!
If you feel our products would be a good fit with your business, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique award-winning range of Soil Association certified organic household and laundry products.
- The number 1 most ethical brand of laundry and household products available in the U.K. (research conducted by Ethical Consumer, 2017).
- A range that is certified ‘Allergy Friendly’ by Allergy UK.
- All Greenscents products are accredited by Cruelty Free International which means no animal testing.
- A range that is endorsed by The Vegan Society and is made with no animal ingredients.
- Packaging is important! All Greenscents bottles are made from sugar cane waste so no plastic and they are fully recyclable too. Check out our ‘I’m Green’ logo.
- Greenscents labels fully sustainable and they look fantastic too!
- Greenscents is fragranced with organic essential oil blends and no artificial perfumes.
- Our Nonscents range is perfect for customers with sensitive or hypoallergenic skin.
- Check out our ‘No Nasties’ Guarantee (link here to new page)
- All Greenscents products are made in our workshops in Somerset.
Open a trade account
Greenscents products are available through a number of wholesalers and distributors but increasing numbers of retailers are choosing to buy from us direct. You can request a trade account by completing the form below
There is a minimum order of £100 ex VAT and you will receive free delivery in the UK.
Trade accounts are available in the UK only.
I have atopic eczema and have been suffering a flare since February. I have tried numerous cleaning products that claim to be sensitive skin friendly, including the simplest of cleaning hacks, such as vinegar, however all have left me with sore, rash-y skin, other than Greenscents! I am delighted. Thank you so much for producing this fabulous product that has left my home gleaming and my skin happy!Grace R,
I love the citrus loo cleaner because it makes my bathroom smell like a spa!Joanna King,
Thank you very much – just had everything delivered. Love your new design – especially using directions on the labels!Giedre Lake – Adolfostad,
I bought some things from Greenscents and I just wanted to say how lovely the products are. I bought the multi-surface cleaner and the fabric softener and I am really impressed. I will definitely be buying more in the future. The smell is amazing (I bought the mint!)The Frome Food Assembly – Brianview,
Thank You very much for the email and for talking to me today aboutRowena, West Lucilestad
your products. I'm happy, and that is high praise indeed! In terms of the ingredients
list, this is the best I've seen by a very long way!