No Nasties Guarantee
The ingredients in Greenscents products are all over 70% certified organic and meet the high standards set down by The Soil Association.
Compare the ingredients label on your eco-friendly products and see if they can match our ‘no nasties guarantee’.
- No Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES) which is banned by the Soil Association because of known skin irritation and possible carcinogenic links.
- No Alkyl Sulphates of any kind such as Sodium Octyl Sulphate or Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) or Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) or Ammonium Laureth Sulphate (ALES) which are banned by the Soil Association. SLS is a known skin irritant and is possibly carcinogenic.
- No synthetic or artificial perfumes such as 2 bromo 2 nitropropane – 1,3, diol which has been banned in EU cosmetics and is known to trigger contact allergies such as eczema and dermatitis. Nitrosamines are considered to be suspect human carcinogens.
- No ethoxylation, sulphonation or propoxylation during manufacture. These processes are
banned by The Soil Association. Greenscents products are made in small batches in our Somerset workshops.
- No alcohol – ethyl alcohol is extremely drying and irritating to the skin.
- No gluten – there are no wheat proteins in any of our products which makes Greenscents ideal for those with gluten sensitivity.
- No animal products such as whey, cetyl alcohol, gelatin, lanolin or animal lactic acid which means Greenscents products are suitable for vegans.
- No GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms) or SMO’s (Synthetically Modified Organisms).
- And of course no phosphates, no optical brighteners, no petroleum derived additives, no parabens, no enzymes, no chlorine bleaches, no phthalates, no formaldehyde, no synthetic dyes, no MI or MCI, no Triclosan.
The ingredients in Greenscents products are all over 70% certified organic and meet the high standards set down by The Soil Association. All Greenscents products are certified ‘Allergy Friendly’ by Allergy UK and are accredited by The Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International.
Our ‘no nasties’ guarantee means that many potential health risks are eliminated from Greenscents products. People with sensitive skin and known allergies can use our products with confidence. Greenscents products and especially our Nonscents range are perfect for babies and young children.
I have atopic eczema and have been suffering a flare since February. I have tried numerous cleaning products that claim to be sensitive skin friendly, including the simplest of cleaning hacks, such as vinegar, however all have left me with sore, rash-y skin, other than Greenscents! I am delighted. Thank you so much for producing this fabulous product that has left my home gleaming and my skin happy!Grace R,
I love the citrus loo cleaner because it makes my bathroom smell like a spa!Joanna King,
Thank you very much – just had everything delivered. Love your new design – especially using directions on the labels!Giedre Lake – Adolfostad,
I bought some things from Greenscents and I just wanted to say how lovely the products are. I bought the multi-surface cleaner and the fabric softener and I am really impressed. I will definitely be buying more in the future. The smell is amazing (I bought the mint!)The Frome Food Assembly – Brianview,
Thank You very much for the email and for talking to me today aboutRowena, West Lucilestad
your products. I'm happy, and that is high praise indeed! In terms of the ingredients
list, this is the best I've seen by a very long way!