No Nasties Guarantee
The ingredients in Greenscents products are all over 70% certified organic and meet the high standards set down by The Soil Association.
Why choose Greenscents?
Compare the ingredients label on your green/eco products and see if they can match our ‘no nasties guarantee’.
- No Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES) which is banned by the Soil Association because of known skin irritation and possible carcinogenic links.
- No Alkyl Sulphates of any kind such as Sodium Octyl Sulphate or Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) or Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (ALS) or Ammonium Laureth Sulphate (ALES) which are banned by the Soil Association. SLS is a known skin irritant and is possibly carcinogenic.
- No synthetic or artificial perfumes such as 2 bromo 2 nitropropane – 1,3, diol which has been banned in EU cosmetics and is known to trigger contact allergies such as eczema and dermatitis. Nitrosamines are considered to be suspect human carcinogens. Greenscents use organic essential oils, blended both for their fragrance and their powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- No ethoxylation, sulphonation or propoxylation during manufacture. These processes are banned by The Soil Association. Greenscents products are made in small batches in our Somerset workshops.
- No alcohol – ethyl alcohol is extremely drying and irritating to the skin.
- No gluten – there are no wheat proteins in any of our products which make Greenscents ideal for those with gluten sensitivity.
- No animal products such as whey, cetyl alcohol, gelatin, lanolin or animal lactic acid making Greenscents products suitable for vegans.
- No GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms) or SMO’s (synthetically Modified Organisms)
- And of course no phosphates, no optical brighteners, no petroleum derived additives, no parabens, no enzymes, no chlorine bleaches, no phthalates, no formaldehyde, no synthetic dyes, no MI or MCI, no Triclosan.
The ingredients in Greenscents products are all over 70% certified organic and meet the high standards set down by The Soil Association. All Greenscents products are certified ‘Allergy Friendly’ by Allergy UK and are accredited by The Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International.
Our ‘no nasties’ guarantee means that many potential health risks are eliminated from Greenscents products. People with sensitive skin and known allergies can use our products with confidence. Greenscents products are perfect for babies and young children.
If you have a specific allergy or wish to know more about the ingredients in Greenscents products please contact email@example.com.