- Greenscents bottles are made of amber glass and can be reused & refilled almost indefinitely.
- We use amber glass to protect our organic essential oils and other natural ingredients from sunlight.
- We recommend wiping the outside of our bottles with a damp cloth and then drying the bottle to remove any spills. We suggest washing our glass bottles by hand rather than using the dishwasher for longer life.
- Always use glass bottles with great care and make sure the bottle and your hands are dry before use.
- Our caps are made from aluminium.
- Our accessories page offers a range of sustainable pumps and sprays that can be reused almost indefinitely.
- We offer bottles made from biopolymers (the waste from cane sugar production) for customers who prefer an unbreakable bottle.
- Our sustainable vegan labels are available as replacements so you can keep your bottles looking pristine.
5 & 20 litre containers
- Our refills come in UN approved containers made from HDPE. Fortunately, we buy very few new ones as customers return their empties for free.
Boxes & packaging
- All Greenscents boxes are made from cardboard and can be recycled in household collection schemes and at recycling points.
- We use paper bubble wrap, shredded cardboard and corrugated or honeycomb sleeves to package Greenscents products and these can be recycled as cardboard.
- Our filler is made from renewable sources, is 100% biodegradable and fully compostable.
- Our packaging tape is made from paper and is 100% recyclable.