We have been very busy over the last few months finalising our new range and we are very excited to share it all with you. Our new website is launching on 31st March that should make your shopping experience easier and quicker. Some of you may remember our survey from last summer. We had a fantastic response and the changes we have made to the Greenscents range reflect many of our customer’s views.
- Plastic free packaging. Our new 500ml amber glass bottles can be reused and refilled almost indefinitely. We have kept costs down by offering all our products in the same sized bottle. The amber glass helps protect our organic ingredients and essential oils from sunlight but please continue to store your products between 5-25 degrees centigrade. It is best to keep Greenscents products in a cool and dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- New labels. To celebrate our new plastic-free bottles, we have ‘new look’ labels. We think these blend the best of our existing design with a more contemporary style that reflects the new bottle. Our paper labels are made from 55% pure environmentally friendly certified FSC fibres, 40% recycled fibres and 5% cotton fibres. The paper, inks and adhesive are all certified vegan.
- Sustainable accessories. You will find a new page on our website with everything you need to keep your bottles in pristine condition – including replacement labels. We have chosen the most sustainable pumps and sprays that you can reuse again and again. At the end of their life they can be recycled easily as there is no metal included in the construction. There will be a few biopolymer bottles (made from the waste from sugar production) on the accessories page for those who prefer unbreakable bottles.
- Returning your empties. A simple new system for sending back your 5 & 20 litre containers for free. Just sign up at the shop for the returns as you reorder your Greenscents products. When your new order is delivered, our courier will pick up your empties and return them to us for cleaning and reuse.
- New products and fragrance options. Along with all your existing favourites, we have added some great new products:
- Washing up liquid in minty – this fabulous super-concentrated product is now available in our scentsational minty blend.
- Loo Cleaner in nonscents – for those who cannot tolerate fragrance here is our anti-bacterial tested loo cleaner in a pure form.
- Anti-bacterial multi surface spray with anti-viral support – fragranced with organic bergamot this new spray has a wonderful zesty scent and is anti-bacterial tested. Fantastic when you need a little extra support.
- Fruit & veg wash – a great addition to the Greenscents range, this spray will help avoid some nasty bacterial infections whether you eat organic fruit & veg or not.
- Glass cleaner – especially good for windows, this spray combines a great clean with a smear-free finish.
- All-purpose sanitiser – a real all-rounder, ideal to use neat on a damp cloth for all sealed surfaces or diluted in a bucket wash for floors and larger areas. Our new sanitiser is finished in our citrus blend and includes organic neem oil which is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Our new organic surfactant mix. A close look at our new ingredients list reveals that we have made our products even more natural and increased our organic percentages. Many products now include our new organic surfactant mix which combines organic soap nuts and shikakai pods to create a natural base for Greenscents products.
We look forward to sharing our social media posts and newsletters for more information about our refreshed range and the new products on offer. If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to get in touch email@example.com.