A passion for an organic lifestyle and a love of fragrance meant that Peter and Christina took action and Greenscents was born!
In 2017, research carried out by Ethical Consumer confirmed that Greenscents was the most ethical brand available in the UK for laundry liquid, washing up liquid and multi-surface sprays – we were delighted! Since 2011, the unique Greenscents range has grown hugely and now supplies some of the best retailers in the UK. Greenscents is sold in Europe, Scandinavia, South East Asia and the Middle East. Everything is made in our workshops in Dulverton, Somerset by our small and experienced team.
WHAT YOU WON’T FIND IN ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS…
- Chlorine bleaches
- Palm oil
- Synthetic or artiﬁcial perfumes
- Ethoxylation, sulphonation or propoxylation during production
- Animal ingredients
- MI and MCI
- GMO’s (genetically
- modiﬁed organisms) or SMO’s (synthetically modiﬁed organisms)
- Premium organic, ethically sourced ingredients in all Greenscents products
- Fragrances with wonderful natural a romas from organic essential oils
- Stylish packaging designs with biopolymer bottles that are 100% recyclable and sustainable
- Non allergenic ingredients wherever possible. Our nonscents range is as pure and hypoallergenic as possible — and suitable for very sensitive skin.
I absolutely love your products, especially the polish. It’s amazing. I will definitely be ordering more. We make products out of wood for a living and will definitely be recommending your polish to our customers.Steph Mcilveen,
I have atopic eczema and have been suffering a flare since February. I have tried numerous cleaning products that claim to be sensitive skin friendly, including the simplest of cleaning hacks, such as vinegar, however all have left me with sore, rash-y skin, other than Greenscents! I am delighted. Thank you so much for producing this fabulous product that has left my home gleaming and my skin happy!Grace R,
I love the citrus loo cleaner because it makes my bathroom smell like a spa!Joanna King,
Thank you very much – just had everything delivered. Love your new design – especially using directions on the labels!Giedre Lake – Adolfostad,
I bought some things from Greenscents and I just wanted to say how lovely the products are. I bought the multi-surface cleaner and the fabric softener and I am really impressed. I will definitely be buying more in the future. The smell is amazing (I bought the mint!)The Frome Food Assembly – Brianview,
Thank You very much for the email and for talking to me today aboutRowena, West Lucilestad
your products. I'm happy, and that is high praise indeed! In terms of the ingredients
list, this is the best I've seen by a very long way!